Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple and super healthy. My mum swears by this to help her arthritis - she could be right, ginger is an anti inflammatory.
- 250 g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- basil leaves
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Pound or blend together the garlic, ginger and coriander (stems only - reserve the leaves).
- Heat the oil into the pan and add the paste sizzle for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli; toss to coat and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Stir in the basil and coriander leaves and serve.
WOW! Simple and oh so yummy! Thanks for sharing your family recipe! I may try toasting the (black) sesame seeds next time to bring out their flavor. I love the added corinader/ cilantro leaves and basil leaves at the end.
This makes an easy and tasty broccoli dish...one that will please everyone. I particularly liked the sesame seeds with it. Great combination of flavors. Thanks for sharing this, Pink Cherry Blossom. It's a keeper.
We enjoyed this Cherry Blossom, not sure what a bunch of fresh coriander is but I used about 1/4 cup for this, also I increased the sesame seeds thanks for sharing...Kitten:)