Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from 214985
- 118.29 ml oil
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 44.37 ml garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml green onion, sliced
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 7.39 ml dried rosemary
- 59.14 ml steak sauce
- 29.58 ml steak seasoning (Club House Steak Seasoning)
- 4 (1247.37-1360.77 g) rib eye steaks
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except the steaks; process until well blended.
- Using a fork prick holes on both sides of the steaks, then place in a shallow glass baking dish or container.
- Pour the marinade over steaks and turn to make certain that steaks are coated in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-24 hours (turning once or twice during marinating time).
- A couple of hours before ready to grill remove the steaks from the fridge and the marinade, place on plates and let come down to room temperature (discard the marinade).
- Grill steaks until desired doneness.