Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is perfect for roasting green, red, yellow or orange peppers. This is so easy and convenient! Use parchment paper on the baking pan for easier clean-up.
- Preheat broiler.
- Halve bell peppers lengthwise, then discard stems and seeds.
- Put peppers, cut sides down, in 1 layer in an oiled shallow baking pan.
- Broil 2 inches from heat until charred and softened, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Cover and let steam 15 minutes.
- *I had to put salt as an ingredient so that zaar would accept the recipe. You don't need to use the salt!
- **Cook time does not include steaming for 15 minutes, after the peppers come out of the oven.
Easy to cook, easy to peel and went great in some veggie tortillas! Thank you Juenessa!