Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This recipe is a combined recipe. I found many recipes that all sounded great, but not exactly what i was wanting. So I came up with my own what would be good, in my opnion. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon kitchen bouquet browning sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 6 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 3 medium-large potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the soups, beef broth, red wine, browning sauce, and spices together, stirring until there are hardly any lumps left.
- Place roast in oven dish that has a lid (I use a 9x13 stoneware with a stoneware lid).
- Pour sauce over roast.
- Add in vegetables on the sides.
- Cover, and place in 300* oven and bake for 5 hours.