5 hrs 10 mins
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
This recipe is a combined recipe. I found many recipes that all sounded great, but not exactly what i was wanting. So I came up with my own what would be good, in my opnion. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon kitchen bouquet browning sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 6 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 3 medium-large potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1Mix the soups, beef broth, red wine, browning sauce, and spices together, stirring until there are hardly any lumps left.
- 2Place roast in oven dish that has a lid (I use a 9x13 stoneware with a stoneware lid).
- 3Pour sauce over roast.
- 4Add in vegetables on the sides.
- 5Cover, and place in 300* oven and bake for 5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.0
- Calories from Fat 501
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.2 mg
- Sodium 851.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 53.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: