Recipe by kittycatmom
Melt in your mouth roast pork. Delicious! Adapted from allrecipes.com
Top Review by CoffeeB
I put this in the crock-pot at 7a on high for two hours. Left it on low for 4 and it was perfectly done. The only deviance I made to your ingredient list was to add a full t. of minsed garlic. A nice thick and rich sauce/glaze. Made for KK"s Recipetag~
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork roast
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F-170 degrees F. Remove roast to a serving platter and keep warm.
- If desired, skim fat from pan juices and thicken for gravy.