1/5 Photos of Tender Pork Chops in Gravy
1 hr 30 mins
Claudia Dawn's Note:
I'm posting this as a reply to someone who was looking for tender pork chops without using a crock pot. I've had this recipe for so long, probably even before there WERE crock pots! (BTW - this recipe can also be made in a crock pot.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork chops in frying pan. I like to sprinkle with seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and a small amount of garlic salt when browning.
- 2Remove from pan and place in casserole dish.
- 3Mix brown gravy mix, soup, and water.
- 4Place potatoes and onion around pork chops; cover all with gravy mixture.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Pork Chops in Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 151.6 mg
- Sodium 903.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 57.8 g