Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
What a great way to get a summer evening started. Let the marindae sit with the chicken overnight for best results. The orange juice and the beer make the chicken REALLY tender. Its an easy thing to mix up in the morning for dinner that night!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, Ken's
- 1⁄3 cup beer, any ale will do
- Place chicken breasts in a sealable plastic bag.
- Add all other ingredients and marinade over night.
- Grill over medium high heat to your liking!