Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice tangy, summer meal.
Make and share this Tender N Tasty Pork Loin Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 2⁄3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pork loin chops with bone (3/4 inch thick)
- In a large bowl,combine the first 10 ingredients. place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag; add half the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-5 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate the rest of the marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.