Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Moist, tender, delicious meatballs. Perfect for baking and freezing. Your family will LOVE these meatballs!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 eggs, beaten with
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (1/2 italian storebought, 1/2 diced bread)
- 1 small onions, diced fine or 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients with hands. Form into golfball sized meatballs or a little larger. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes on foil.
- For Freezer:.
- Let cool. Place in freezer bag with 1/2 cup of marinara.