1/6 Photos of Tender London Broil
Tender and nicely seasoned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs london broil beef
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon adolphs meat tenderizer
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Take meat and score not all the way through, slice across and then across again to make criss cross pattern.
- 2Rub meat with dry rub.
- 3Place all marinade ingredients it storage bags toss add meat.
- 4Refrigerate over night.
- 5Heat grill to medium high.
- 6Place meat on hot grill for 4 minutes then turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- 7Then flip and cook for 4 minutes turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- 8Remove from heat let sit for 10 minutes.
- 9Slice against the grain very thinly.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender London Broil
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 931.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 49.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt