Recipe by Rita~
Tender and nicely seasoned.
Top Review by wannaB
This was great! I used a top round labeled as London broil. I marinated it overnight. I did not have ginger root, so I used a little powdered ginger. We used a charcoal grill and cooked it 9 minutes on each side, and it was a lovely medium. A beautiful pink stip inside. I may cut the soy sauce and season salt down the next time due to the saltiness. But it was so delicious, and we will use this again. Thanks, Rita!
- 2 lbs london broil beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adolphs meat tenderizer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Take meat and score not all the way through, slice across and then across again to make criss cross pattern.
- Rub meat with dry rub.
- Place all marinade ingredients it storage bags toss add meat.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Place meat on hot grill for 4 minutes then turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- Then flip and cook for 4 minutes turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice against the grain very thinly.