Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Tender and nicely seasoned.
- 2 lbs london broil beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adolphs meat tenderizer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take meat and score not all the way through, slice across and then across again to make criss cross pattern.
- Rub meat with dry rub.
- Place all marinade ingredients it storage bags toss add meat.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Place meat on hot grill for 4 minutes then turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- Then flip and cook for 4 minutes turn 1/4 turn for 4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice against the grain very thinly.
This was great! I used a top round labeled as London broil. I marinated it overnight. I did not have ginger root, so I used a little powdered ginger. We used a charcoal grill and cooked it 9 minutes on each side, and it was a lovely medium. A beautiful pink stip inside. I may cut the soy sauce and season salt down the next time due to the saltiness. But it was so delicious, and we will use this again. Thanks, Rita!
Fantastic flavor and oh so easy to prepare! My husband raves about dinner when I fix this one!