Cook1 hr 30 mins
Recipe is so simple and test oh so Good. It is so juicy and tender, people rave on how good this is evertime I make it.
- Salt and pepper roast all over.
- Place roast in roasting pan in a pre-heated oven at 450 for 15 minute.
- Add a little water in pan to loosen up juices.
- Turn down oven to 325 and cook for 1 hour and 10 minute.
- Take out and cover with aluminun foil for 30 minute.
- You can choose to make gravy with the drippings or do what I do and use two packets McCormick Brown gravy and pour in the juice from the roast.
- ***If your meat is a different weight then I mentioned, just cook 20 minute per pound. If it is too rare for you liking, just pop it right back in the oven and cook a little longer.***.