1/1 Photo of Tender, Juicy, Roast Beef Ever
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
J Bowen's Note:
Recipe is so simple and test oh so Good. It is so juicy and tender, people rave on how good this is evertime I make it.
My Private Note
- 1Salt and pepper roast all over.
- 2Place roast in roasting pan in a pre-heated oven at 450 for 15 minute.
- 3Add a little water in pan to loosen up juices.
- 4Turn down oven to 325 and cook for 1 hour and 10 minute.
- 5Take out and cover with aluminun foil for 30 minute.
- 6You can choose to make gravy with the drippings or do what I do and use two packets McCormick Brown gravy and pour in the juice from the roast.
- 7***If your meat is a different weight then I mentioned, just cook 20 minute per pound. If it is too rare for you liking, just pop it right back in the oven and cook a little longer.***.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender, Juicy, Roast Beef Ever
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 57.5 g