Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Flavorful and moist baked chicken. 7 points Suggested wine: Sangiovese
- 1⁄3 cup hellmann's fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken on a rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
This was super good thanks Cucina. I didn't have the no-fat mayo, so made do with 1 tablespoon of low-fat mixed with low fat yoghurt to make up the rest-it worked a treat! The chicken had to share a lower temp oven with the rest of dinner, so I just cooked it a little longer. It didn't brown up as much as you might have liked, but we still LOVED it. Thanks for posting.