1/1 Photo of Tender Italian Baked Chicken
Cucina Casalingo's Note:
Flavorful and moist baked chicken. 7 points Suggested wine: Sangiovese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- 3Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- 4Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat.
- 5Arrange coated chicken on a rack over a baking sheet.
- 6Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Italian Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 836.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g