Recipe by nicoleingermantown
This Flank Steak recipe was in Taste of Home Feb-Mar 2007.
Top Review by diner524
I made this last night for dinner. I loved that there is no oil/fat in the recipe. This was very flavorful and quick marinade to prepare. I made the marinade in the morning and then cooked it on the grill in the evening. This makes alot of marinade, so next time I would cut the ingredients in half. Thanks for posting a great recipe!!!!
- 1 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 -1 1/2 lb) beef flank steak
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and garlic; add steak.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat or grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Thinly slice steak across the grain.