Recipe by JollyBaker1817
I use this recipe for venison cube steaks, which can be extremely tough if not cooked properly. You can use it for beef too. Either way it's delicious, flavorful and tender! Serve with rice, egg noodles, or mashed potatoes.
Top Review by ChefMandi
This was delicious! I used beef cube steaks, and didn't have club soda I substituted with beer. Also, I just used 2 cans of plain condensed cream of mushroom soup. I did everything else by the recipe and it turned out great. I will definitely be making this again!
- 4 medium cube steaks
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces club soda
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Season steaks with black pepper, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning.
- Place steaks in baking dish and pour the club soda over them.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup, and dry onion soup, and pour over the steaks.
- Bake uncovered for one hour, without opening the oven door.