Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cool refreshing dessert!
- 1 liter milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tender coconut, with water (the soft-thin flesh of the coconut shredded)
- 30 g gelatin (melted in a double boiler with a little water)
- Heat the milk when it is a little warm add the sugar and coconut water.
- Add the Condensed milk and then the flesh of the tender coconut which has been minced.
- (the flesh should be thin and not thick).
- Lastly add the gelatin.
- Mix well and keep in a boel to cool in the fridge for 8- 10 hours.