Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Here's a delicious pudding that was posted by Suleikha in the Thursday magazine and won her R.O. 20!. Enjoy!
- 2 tender coconuts
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 9 g china grass, cut
- Soak the china grass in water for 15 minutes.
- Put the tender coconut and its water in the mixer and turn the mixer on.
- Run for 1 minute.
- Pour the milk, condensed milk and sugar in a pot and allow it to come to a boil.
- Pour the tender coconut-water mixture in another pot and heat on low flame.
- In a different pot, heat the china grass till it melts.
- Now, mix together all the contents of these three different pots.
- Stir in the vanilla essence.
- Pour this mixture into a plate.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Enjoy this delicious dessert after a spicy lunch on a hot sunny day!
- Bon Appetite!