3 hrs 30 mins
Here's a delicious pudding that was posted by Suleikha in the Thursday magazine and won her R.O. 20!. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the china grass in water for 15 minutes.
- 2Put the tender coconut and its water in the mixer and turn the mixer on.
- 3Run for 1 minute.
- 4Pour the milk, condensed milk and sugar in a pot and allow it to come to a boil.
- 5Pour the tender coconut-water mixture in another pot and heat on low flame.
- 6In a different pot, heat the china grass till it melts.
- 7Now, mix together all the contents of these three different pots.
- 8Stir in the vanilla essence.
- 9Pour this mixture into a plate.
- 10Allow it to cool down.
- 11Refrigerate until set.
- 12Enjoy this delicious dessert after a spicy lunch on a hot sunny day!
- 13Bon Appetite!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Coconut Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1171.6
- Calories from Fat 723
- Total Fat 80.3 g
- Saturated Fat 67.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.0 mg
- Sodium 239.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 85.1 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: