Recipe by tazdevilfan
These tender chunks of chicken with a tasty cornflake, coating are fun to make---and eat.
Top Review by LainieBug
Instead of cutting up chicken breasts, I decided to use whole chicken tenders and baked in my toaster oven at 350F for 25 minutes. Chicken was moist and the coating was very good. The extra ranch dressing for dipping adds a nice flavor, but they are also yummy without dipping them.
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- additional ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Place dressing in another bowl. Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in cornflake mixture.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with additional dressing for dipping.