1/2 Photos of Tender Chicken Fried Steak
Chef Nichol's Note:
This is my own take on a very tender chicken fried steak. I really love to make delicious comfort food for my family and my husband requests this one all the time! Easy and super yummy! Excellent with mashed potatoes and homemade gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix one cup of the flour with the salt, pepper and Lawry's.
- 2Pour into a Ziplock bag and place one piece of meat in also.
- 3Close bag and make sure all air is out.
- 4Take the rim of a small plate and flatten out the meat, making sure to get plenty of the flour pounded into the steak.
- 5Beat the eggs and milk together in one dish and use remaining flour in another dish.
- 6Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 7Dip floured meat into the egg mix then the flour and place in the frying pan.
- 8Repeat until all pieces are coated.
- 9Fry about 7-10 minutes and flip.
- 10Fry another 5-7 minutes until no longer pink in the middle.
- 11Drain on paper towels if you would like.
- 12Serve with mashed potatoes, homemade gravy and a veggie!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Chicken Fried Steak
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 160.7 mg
- Sodium 642.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt