My MIL was comming over for dinner and I came up with this recipe. I actually made two pork tenderloins, one marinaded in this, and another store bought tenderloin that was marinading in the package. This turned out far better! Cook time is an estimate.
- Add oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, worcestershire, and pepper in plastic bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Add pork tenderloin to bag and marinade 4-24 hours.
- Cook on grill or oven.
- Oven setting is 375, usually 25 minutes per pound.
- Pork is done when thermometer reads between 140 and 160 degrees.
- I take mine out of the oven when it's at 140 and then let it rest, because when meat rests, it continues to cook and will reach a higher internal temperature.