1/1 Photo of Tender Balsamic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 5 mins
My MIL was comming over for dinner and I came up with this recipe. I actually made two pork tenderloins, one marinaded in this, and another store bought tenderloin that was marinading in the package. This turned out far better! Cook time is an estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, worcestershire, and pepper in plastic bag.
- 2Shake to mix.
- 3Add pork tenderloin to bag and marinade 4-24 hours.
- 4Cook on grill or oven.
- 5Oven setting is 375, usually 25 minutes per pound.
- 6Pork is done when thermometer reads between 140 and 160 degrees.
- 7I take mine out of the oven when it's at 140 and then let it rest, because when meat rests, it continues to cook and will reach a higher internal temperature.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Balsamic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.9
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 97.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.4 g