Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Grandmother's Sunday Roast Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public cookbook, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 12)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 10 tablespoons homemade gourmet grandmother's sunday beef roast seasoning
- butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 9"x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Combine sour cream and roast seasoning. If desired, place a small amount of butter on each chicken breast. Top each with sour cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake until juices run clear, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.