Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
One of our favorite roasts!! - Can also be done on the BBQ in the summer - just place it on the element that is turned off - takes about 2 hours on BBQ or 8 hours in slow cooker.
- 1 sirloin tip roast, trimed of fat (size according to your family)
- 1 can beef broth (I use Campbells reduced salt)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- m&m steak spice
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, cut in half
- Cut slits in the roast and insert pieces of garlic.
- Place the roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with steak spice.
- Mix the broth with the water and pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours- or until desired doneness.
Goodness, I thought I had reviewed this last week! This is delicious, I used beef stock in place of the broth, the beef was very tender and very tasty. Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe. Eve =)