Recipe by Angie D.
This is great because its easy, and once the chicken is marinated, very quick. I can pop it in the oven and finish other things while it bakes. This is without a doubt my husbands favorite chicken, he likes it even better than my fried chicken, which is wonderful because its sooo much easier.
Top Review by mums the word
This turned out quite nicely. I used low sodium soy sauce, and low fat Italian Dressing to lighten things up a bit. Although it seems like a strange combination, it works well together and I would certainly make this again. Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- onion powder
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine italian dressing and soy sauce; mix well.
- Pour marinade into a gallon sized resealable plastic bag; add chicken.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning several times (can be marinated up to 36 hours).
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish (I use a cookie sheet covered with foil and sprayed with Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken liberally with onion powder and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle with salt, to taste.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees, or until juices run clear.