- 500 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 25 g cornstarch
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 75 ml soy sauce
- 20 ml white vinegar
- 60 ml water
- 4 g white sugar
- 20 g green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium red capsicums
- 1⁄4 g cayenne pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken and cornstarch into a bag or bowl, and toss to coat. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken pieces and garlic, stirring constantly until lightly browned. Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and water. Cover, and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink inside, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the green onion,capsicums, and cayenne pepper, cook uncovered for about 2 more minutes.