Recipe by Sherry112
I got this recipe off the Betty Crocker website. It's made with ramen noodles so it is quick, easy, and cheap. I usually add more soy sauce because I think it makes it more favorful.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add oil.
- Add pork; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Gently break apart noodles.
- Stir in noodles, seasoning pack from noodles and remaining ingredients into pork.
- Heat to boiling.
- Boil 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are completely softened.