Recipe by SwtKitn
A great recipe to make the day before, then when ready to bake remove from refrigerator and put in the oven to finish cooking.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) packagefrozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the pasta sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter spinach over them. Top each with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes more until bubbly.