Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another quick tasty fish dinner
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packagelipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 2 1⁄2 lbs halibut fillets (or other firm white-fleshed fish)
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, oil, and 2 tablespoons soup mix; pour 2 tablespoons of the flavored butter into a 13x 9 inch baking dish; place the halibut in the baking dish and pour all but 2 tablespoons of the flavored butter over the fish.
- In another small bowl, combine the rest of the soup mix with the breadcrumbs and cheese; toss the breadcrumb mixture with the remaining 2 tablespoons of flavored butter.
- Spread the breadcrumb mixture over the fish fillets.
- Bake the fish for 10 minutes; to check for doneness, slash the fish at the thickest part; if it is still translucent, cook for 2-3 more minutes, until the fish is white all the way through.