1/1 Photo of Ten Grain Zucchini Blueberry Muffins
Chef #1002061's Note:
Muffins made healthy with ten-grain pancake mix.
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash zucchini and remove ends. Shred it using the largest holes on the grater.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- 3In a large bowl, combine pancake mix with spices.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, brown sugar, applesauce, and lemon juice.
- 5Fold the egg-sugar mixture and shredded zucchini into the pancake-spice mixture; do not overmix. Fold in blueberries.
- 6Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter.
- 7Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ten Grain Zucchini Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ten-grain pancake mix