Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This can be used for any meat as long as you like garlic a lot.
Top Review by Dib's
I'm pretty good at taste and this is great! I bought a huge package of chicken tenderloins yesterday and made your marinade so I could freeze 2 large zip lock baggies full. We will be grilling one of them on Sunday, but if looks (and taste) could kill-this one is dead on! Made for CC 2014
- 158.51 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml steak sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, steak sauce, water, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic until thoroughly mixed.
- Pierce several holes into meat with a sharp knife, and place in a shallow dish.
- Stir marinade once more and slowly pour over meat, smothering the top with garlic and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or up to 35 hours. Cook as desired.