Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This can be used for any meat as long as you like garlic a lot.
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, minced
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, steak sauce, water, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic until thoroughly mixed.
- Pierce several holes into meat with a sharp knife, and place in a shallow dish.
- Stir marinade once more and slowly pour over meat, smothering the top with garlic and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or up to 35 hours. Cook as desired.
I'm pretty good at taste and this is great! I bought a huge package of chicken tenderloins yesterday and made your marinade so I could freeze 2 large zip lock baggies full. We will be grilling one of them on Sunday, but if looks (and taste) could kill-this one is dead on! Made for CC 2014
A wonderful marinade that is full of flavor! I made this exactly as directed, using HP Sauce for the steak sauce. I probably could have only made half, as I had a lot leftover, and I hated seeing it go to waste. I used a 1-1/2 lb. top sirloin london broil, which I prepared on the grill. The steak marinated approximately 8 hours, which was more than enough to impart wonderful flavor to the meat. A real keeper! Made for ZWT 8.
Great, flavorful marinade, it smelled sooooooo good on the grill! I used it for a 3-1/2 pound London Broil and marinated it for the 35 hours. I used shallots instead of onion, omitted the teaspoon of salt, and I added 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and about a tablespoon of fresh grated gingerroot. I used A-1 for my steak sauce . I didn't find this too salty at all, actually it would be fine with the teaspoon of salt. I think this is a great marinade for steak and I think it would be good on pork too. I think it would be too bold for chicken though. Thank you for the wonderful recipe-I will use this for my London Broil again!