1/1 Photo of Tempura Soba
Soba is the Japanese buckwheat noodles.Soba is very popular in Japan.There are inexpencive fast food at railway stations called name Tachigui soba where customers stand at a counter whi eating soba noodles. It's convenient when you're busy because you can be in and in a short period of time.Each dish costs between $2-$4 and the cheap price make it very popular with businessmen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make shrimp tempura pull off the outhershell.Keep the last segment of shell and tail tip on.
- 2Devein the back of shrimp with skewer.
- 3Make a couple of slits underside.Hold the shrimp with both hand bend it backward to make it straight.
- 4Heat the oil to 340F for tempura and boil the water in a large pot for boil noodles.
- 5In a bowl put tempura flour add cold water and stir it dont mix too much.
- 6When oil is getting close to 340F put some flour and coat the shrimp and dip it in batter and fry(usually 2-3min).
- 7Put soba noodle into the boiling water boil it until cooked(usually 5min).
- 8While boilling combine the noodle soup base and water if you want hot noodles,warm up it.
- 9Strain away the water, if you want to cold noodles rince them in running water.
- 10Serve the noodles and Tempura with green onion with wasabi,and mentsuyu.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tempura Soba
Serving Size: 1 (2315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 1031.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
noodle soup base