Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
Prep Time 5 min Cook Time 14 min Makes 8 appetizer servings
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) packageseapak frozen tempura shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- STIR together all ingredients (sour cream,.
- mayonnaise, wasabi powder and lime juice).
- for wasabi cream dipping sauce in a small.
- bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place.
- in refrigerator while shrimp cooks.
- PREHEAT oven to 425°. Place shrimp on baking sheet and bake for 14 minute.
- SERVE shrimp immediately with cold wasabi cream dipping sauce.
- Cook’s Note The dipping sauce can be made a day ahead and stored in the.
- refrigerator until time to serve. Also, creating the beautiful presentation inches.
- the picture is simple. Use sweet and spice sauce (included in the shrimp.
- package) to create a pool of sauce on each appetizer plate. Add 2 to 3 shrimp.
- to each plate and a small individual ramekin of wasabi cream sauce. Garnish.
- with finely chopped green onions.
It was a little too mayo-ey, but absolutely delicious with double the wasabi and crushed red pepper added.