These are good if you are having friends over for a drink.. Best cooked straight away. They are great served with sweet chili sauce, or a garlic sauce. Are great for a main meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soda water and egg yolk in a large bowl.
- 2Then add the flours and baking soda.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Whisk mixture until just combine but still lumpy.
- 5Dip the prawns in the mixture, coating well .
- 6Cook in hot oil for about 2-3 minutes.
- 7Place prawns on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- 8serve on there own or with a dipping sauce or serve as a meal with chips(fries) and salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tempura Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 356.5 mg
- Sodium 1745.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 36.2 g