Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tuna salad with a twist: celery and hard-cooked egg. It's a delicious change from the standard tuna salad.
- 2 (368.54 g) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 177.44 ml thinly sliced celery
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 14.79 ml finely chopped parsley
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill about one hour to blend flavors.
- Serve on crackers, bread, or a bed of mixed greens.
- Optional: You may also add to the above 1/4 cup sliced stuffed Spanish olives and/or 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion.
This made for a great lunch! I followed the instructions as written and it turned out perfect! I served this with crackers. Thanks so much for posting!