- 2 large garlic cloves
- 9 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 1⁄2 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large deep skillet with very hot tap water.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Add pasta to the skillet, boil for 1-2 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Drain, set aside.
- Add butter and garlic to skillet; cook over medium-high heat until butter is melted and sizzling.
- Stir in cream, peas and salt; bring to a boil.
- Break tuna into chunks and stir into skillet with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Return pasta to skillet, cook until heated through, tossing gently.
- Serve with additional cheese and pepper to taste.