Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft coconut macaroons, Soft coconut macroon cookies crumbs.
- 24 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 ounces red raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- slivered almonds, Toasted
- Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixture until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream, whipping cream, sherry and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool befroe removing rim of pan.
- Heat preserves in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Strain to remove seeds.
- Spoon over cheesecake, spreading to edges.
- Dollop with whipped cream; top with almonds.