Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Great appetizers for parties- You may want to double the recipe. Anchor these roll-ups with toothpicks and an added olive to each for color.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chunky mild salsa or 1⁄2 cup chunky medium salsa
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortillas; mix well.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on each tortilla, covering entire surface.
- Roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down in shallow dish or pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut each tortilla into 1-inch pieces (or serve whole).
I'm on a low carb diet, so I made this with low carb wheat tortillas and added chopped cilantro to the salsa mixture. The appetizers went over very well, and no one guessed they were low carb!