You've just got to try this unbelievably tasty way to use up leftover turkey or chicken. This creamy casserole is easy to make and absolutely delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 737.08 g can condensed cream of chicen soup
- 295.73 ml milk
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml dry sherry (optional)
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 709.77 ml cubed cooked chicken or 709.77 ml cooked turkey
- 127.57 g jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 226.79 g package spaghetti, cooked according to package directions (about 4 cups)
- 78.07 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 1Stir in the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, sherry if desired, and onion powder in a large bowl. Add the chicken or turkey, mushrooms and spaghetti and toss to coat. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- 2Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl with a fork and sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the chicken mixture.
- 3Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- 4RECIPE TIPS:.
- 5Helper: For 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken: cook 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed, in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat in 5 cups boiling water, for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 6Easy Substitution: Substitute 2 cans (12 1/2 ounces each) Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tempting Tetrazzini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: