A deliciously tempting desert, that looks extremely impressive but can be made in advance for dinner parties.
- Strawberry layer - Heat the orange juice with strawberries on medium heat for about 5 minutes until they are soft. Taste the.
- Strawberry-Orange mixture when chilled, depending on the ripeness of the fruit you may need to increase the sweetness to taste with honey or confectioners sugar.
- Mash with potato masher or for a smooth puree blend in a food processor. Allow to cool.
- Cream layer - Combine thawed Cool Whip, ricotta, brandy, lime and honey.
- Cracker layer - Crush the graham crackers coarsely and mix with pecans.
- Parfait - Layer the mixture into a wine glass. Start with the strawberry layer then next sprinkle the graham cracker layer on top.
- Pour the cream layer on top. Repeat with graham crackers, strawberry and top with the cream.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with a pecan, strawberry or orange slice.