1/1 Photo of Tempting Strawberry Parfait With a Key Lime Twist
Pie Queen's Note:
A deliciously tempting desert, that looks extremely impressive but can be made in advance for dinner parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strawberry layer - Heat the orange juice with strawberries on medium heat for about 5 minutes until they are soft. Taste the.
- 2Strawberry-Orange mixture when chilled, depending on the ripeness of the fruit you may need to increase the sweetness to taste with honey or confectioners sugar.
- 3Mash with potato masher or for a smooth puree blend in a food processor. Allow to cool.
- 4Cream layer - Combine thawed Cool Whip, ricotta, brandy, lime and honey.
- 5Cracker layer - Crush the graham crackers coarsely and mix with pecans.
- 6Parfait - Layer the mixture into a wine glass. Start with the strawberry layer then next sprinkle the graham cracker layer on top.
- 7Pour the cream layer on top. Repeat with graham crackers, strawberry and top with the cream.
- 8Chill for 30 minutes.
- 9Garnish with a pecan, strawberry or orange slice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tempting Strawberry Parfait With a Key Lime Twist
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 227.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blood oranges, juice of