Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut rum
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, baked and cubed
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup dried currant
- Combine orange juice concentrate, water, lime juice, rum, mustard and salt; mix until blended.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, apple, celery and currants.
- Add orange juice mixture to potato mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
We liked this...it mostly tastes like the orange juice so using a different juice concentrate could really change the flavor. Nice and refreshing!