Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are easy no mix bars consisting of graham crackers, coconut, chocolate, peanut butter plus more goodies! Very easy and delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts or 1 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread melted butter evenly in bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Evenly layer crumbs, then coconut and finally chips.
- Pour condensed milk over all.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Chill until set and cut into bars.
These are very good! I think next time, I'll use chopped walnuts or pecans in place of the peanuts. Thanks for posting these.