Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is a deep dark chocolate cake ,using a mix .A chocolate ,buttery cake. Covered with a creamy fluffy frosting made of vanilla frosting,cream cheeese,vanilla,and Cool-Whip.Drizzled w/chocolate syrup. It got its name from my niece:)
- 1 (18 ounce) box dark chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs or 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 8 ounces of softened real butter
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup soymilk, etc
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- Mix cake mix,eggs or egg sub.,butter and milk.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan ,may use 2 8 or 9 inch pans.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 F oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool cake (s) ,completely.
- While cake (s),cool .
- Mix frosting ,cream cheese and vanilla,until thick and fluffy.
- Stir in Cool-Whip. Mix until well combined.
- Frost cooled cake completely.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.