- 1⁄2 lb tempeh
- 2 celery ribs, with leaves,finely chopped
- 3 green onions, with tops,finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tofu mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- fine sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour one inch of water in a large saucepan with a steamer basket, cover with lid, and bring to a gentle boil.
- Put the tempeh in the steamer basket, cover and steam for 15 minutes.
- Let tempeh cool.
- Crumble the tempeh into small pieces, and put it in a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator, for up to 2 days.