Recipe by ilovesmileys
it is one of Puertoricos favorite dessert such as flan, etc. it is like pudding but made with love and homemade.
- 7 ounces of creme coconut (approx 1/2 can)
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon, flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a suace pan combine the milk , creame of cocnut, cornstarch,vanilla,sugar. MIX VERY WELL !
- Stir constantly ( do not leave out of sight) on medium high until mixture begins to boil and gets thick.
- Let boil a couple more minutes still keep string , than you can either pour into indivisual dessert cups, or mold if you like.
- Cool on tabletop, then refrigerate.
- 5. enjoy !