Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
DESSERT ORIGINAL FROM MY COUNTRY PUERTO RICO COOK TIME 8-9 MINUTES. DELICIOUS4-6
Make and share this Tembleque recipe from Food.com.
- RINSE 6 REMEKINS.
- PLACE ON A BAKING SHEET (SET ASIDE).
- Mix 3/4 coconut milk + 1/2 Celsius of constarch in a medium saucepan. (MIX WELL).
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook medium-Hi (Stirring constantly).
- When started to thicken (REDUCE HEAT).
- Continue cooking until it coat the back of the spoon about 8-9 minutes total.
- Pour in remekins. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight. Invert in a dessert plate.
- Top with any preserve or relish of your preference and garnish with a mint leave. Serve inmediately. YUMMMMM.