Is This Really Necessary's Note:
A nice vegetarian dish, that goes well with rice as a main or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the eggs till hard, rinse under cold water and peel. Slice thickly.
- 2Heat oil in pan (pref. a stir fry pan-- wadjan or wok) and fry shallots about 1 minute.
- 3Add tomatoes and garlic and fry for 2 more minutes.
- 4Add chilli sauce, soy sauce, 125 ml water and salt to taste.
- 5Add eggs and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Telor Boemboe Bali (Indonesian Eggs in Chilli Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 212.6 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
sweet soy sauce