Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids are fussy. I started to invent things using their favourite characters' names. This one is so easy I had her friends lining up for them.
- 1 (8 count) tortillas
- 2 ounces chocolate spread (your kids favourite flavour)
- Spread a tortilla all over with filling.
- Roll up and cut in half if you like.
- Can be served warm out of the microwave so the filling melts.
- How easy is that.
- Finger food, just what kids like.
I just had this with Nutella and I think it's the easiest dessert on earth:) I also had some of this on bread and you know what, I just wish chocolate had zero calories, so I could have this everyday of 365 days, year long;) Very very cool! Thanks for posting!