Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here's tried and true Texas recipe posted in response to a forum request. This also works well in a crockpot.
- 1 lb hot pork sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown sausage, ground beef, and onion then drain off grease.
- Add tomatoes and chilies.
- Cut Velveeta into chunks and add to meat mixture.
- Cook on low heat until cheese melts.
- Add undiluted soup and mix well.
- Serve hot.